Put the word or name, or part of it, that you are looking for in the Search box at the top of any page. The quick way to do this is to hit Tab, type your query, and hit Return.
- There is no AND or OR logic in the search function.
- Search for a person's last name, as many people used different first names, e.g. Bill, Billy, William
- If you search for baby baby baby you'll only get pages with that word repeated three times in a row.
- Strings of less than three characters use too much CPU and won't return results reliably depending on the existing load on the server.
- Silly searches (for and for instance) may return very large lists.