Get Out, Halifax
Get Out, Halifax! is a group for everyone interested in the outdoors, social, recreation and athletically minded way of life for the GLBTQ community and our allies in Halifax and around Nova Scotia.
(see Facebook for recent updates)
- Hike through Shubie Park.
- Bike Ride to York Redoubt
- Kayak Night with BBQ at East Coast Outfitters (www.eastcoastoutfitters.com).
- LONG WEEKEND - Canada Day Camping Weekend at the Mermaid and the Cow/Biking and Beaching around Pictou County
- PRIDE Hike around Sir Sandford Flemming Park
- PRIDE Soccer Scrimmage downtown on the Commons.
- GetOutHalifax and RHOMBUS Bike Ride from Alderney to Eastern Passage
- Tidal Bore Rafting in Shubenacadie
- Soccer Scrimmage downtown on the Commons.
- April, 2011
- Group is returning to Halifax with a lineup of Summer 2011 Activities
- March, 2007
- An article about the group and JayWalsh? appears in in the March, 2007 issue of Wayves magazine.
This is an example of SportsGroups and SocialGroups in Halifax.