Gay Supportive Religious Groups
First stop for anyone should be the LGBT focussed churches:
became an Affirming church on
May 07, 2006
. 1200 Bedford Highway.
was the first to get started in becoming an Affirming church, and also hosts the
is another Affirm United Church in Halifax
of Halifax on Inglis Street is a Welcoming Congregation.
- gay, lesbian, and bisexual Anglicans and their friends.
- Quakerism group; Quakerism emphasizes that we all manifest the Divine
The Cathedral Church of All Saints (Anglican/Episcopal), Martello Rd, Halifax is a proud parish partner, and invites GLBTQ persons to worship with them.
- dedicated to Muslims who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender
- a gay/lesbian christian group
- an MCC church which closed in 2011
Edit this page
View other revisions
Last edited 2011-09-06