Roxy Working it in Sept 2004.(Photographer: RyanPower http://public.fotki.com/ryanpower/)
RoxburyInn Lubalicious Black Cockadoo Mellow Cox N! Mann Purple Lott Benzova deCliff Showers
As of 2005 -- Retired
Mz. International DragCommunity I
Arch-Duchess V, and the Ninth Diamond in the Empress' Crown
RoxburyInn is a female illusionist in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Roxy is one of the more popular queens in Halifax, owing to her great sense of humour. She is also an extremely creative queen. You can often see her out and and about in outfits made of bath towels, saran wrap, or even soap suds. Who knows what she'll do next?
She is also a founding member of the BurrrrrrlesqueSociety. Roxy perfoms a wicked Anastacia, Kylie, Ru Paul, Christina Aguilera, Kelis, Kristine W, Missy Elliott, Kimberly Locke, and Jann Arden. She also does some awesome Dynamix numbers like Love Dominates (No Man Can Tame Me) with partner in crime RyanPower, No More Drama, and Don't Want Another Man.
She has an Absolutely Fabulous drag family. Her drag mother is Empress IV BoomBoom Lubalicious, and her sisters are QueenOfDiamonds II MadalynnAndrews, MzGayHalifax II AprilShowers, and SelenaTowers.
Where I've Been
- Was a contestant for the 2003 MzReflections Pageant on August 31, 2003.
- Received the Horizon Award for Best New Drag Queen at the High Heel Awards on September 21, 2003.
- Received 2nd Runner-Up at the MzGayHalifax Pageant on November 16, 2003.
- Received 1st Runner-Up in the QueenOfHearts Pageant on February 15, 2004.
- Received 2nd Runner-Up at Intensity Dance's DragQueenSurvivor at ClubNrg on April 4, 2004.
- Received the IsCans Community Acheivement Award for Best New Drag Queen on August 8, 2004.
- Was a contestant for the 2004 MzReflections Pageant on September 5, 2004.
- Received 2nd Runner-Up at the MzNrg Pageant on November 14, 2004.
- Received 2nd Runner-Up at the MzGayHalifax Pageant on November 28, 2004.
- Drag Queen of the Month for December 2004 for the group International DragCommunity.
- Received the title Mz. International DragCommunity I, in January 2005. Selected RyanPower to reign as Mr. International DragCommunity I.
- Received the title Arch-Duchess V from Emperor V GaryTurner and Empress V DevaStation at Investiture on February 6, 2005.
- Received 1st Runner-Up at the QueenOfHearts Pageant on February 13, 2005.
- Was a contestant at the QueenOfDiamonds Pageant on February 27, 2005.
GinaGibb writes: Roxbury, you were great at the Queen Of Hearts. Loved your RuPaul number. When I get better, I will make a copy for you. Love Gina.
NatasshaNlott writes on April 4th 2005: Guess what? I am most gonna give you a run for your money with the spectacles. Tequila can't save you now. lol. Keep up the grand work Burrito. And remember, bad publicity is still publicity, but you're ABOVE C.O.T.Y. at least. lol. Love ya.
we have put your picture on the back of milk cartons... when you comin back? i miss our smelting nights and making fun of people... love you rouge
AmberWayves writes: To bad you have retired, and choosing not to hang with your "former" friends