Logo designed by MACL committee, executed by Chris Aucoin
Are you turned on by the look, smell or feel of leather? You may be one of this city's LeatherMen!
Each monthly leather night has a slightly different focus - boots, uniforms, hankies, locker room / sportsgear, leather bears, etc. as well as contests and prize draws. A leather / uniform / fetish dress code is encouraged (check LocalEvents for more details) but not required.
For more info, check for items marked MACLeather on the page on this system called LocalEvents. You can also join their facebook group.
- Nov. 1999
- JimMacLeod organized the first competition
- No. 1 DonMurchy? (1st place)
- No. 2 Leith Chu (1st place), RichardLavigne? (2nd place), ChrisDoucette (3rd place), GlennDeGeer and JimMcGrath also ran for this title
- No. 3 SteveLaviolette (1st place)
- No. 4 MarioBourgeois (1st place),
- No. 5 RandallPerry (1st place), MikeTeal, DouglasBasque?, WayneColson?, FrederickGray?, RejeanLeClerc, DavidMacMillan, RussellMitchell, MauriceNowlan?, WayneToole and IrlWashburn? also ran for this title.
- No. 6 WayneToole (1st place)
- No. 7, "Survivors" CecileOuellette (Ms. Atlantic Canada Leather 2006) and BoydGauvin (Mr. Atlantic Canada Leather 2006). Other contestants: ArtVautourToole?, DebbieWills, GrantLively, MikeGoodwin, ElinorCrosby, RejeanLeClerc, RobMyers?, RyanAuld. Judges: RandallPerry, PaulLeBlanc?, JamieGallant?, JayneSchmid?, DouglasConnors?.
- January 2006
- WayneToole, vice chair takes over as Chair.
- No. 8: "Back to Basics", Moncton NB; Marcy Walton [Ms Atlantic Canada Leather 2007], and Rob Myers [Mr Atlantic Canada Leather], other contestsnts were Art Vautour-Toole[Fellowship Award],BJ Maclean,and Laurent Legacy
- October 2006
- Laurent Legacy takes over Chair, Wayne Richard-Vice Chair, Robert Mainville-Treasurer, and Paul LeBlanc?- Secretary.
- September 2 2007
- No. 9: "Pirates of the/du Chaleur, 1800-2000, Petit Rocher, www.gngnb.ca Ms Maissie Walker and Mr Rick Arseneault, both independent contestants from the Miramichi, won Ms/Mr Atlantic Canada Leather 2008 at the "Pirates Of The / Du Chaleur" Contest at Camp Ectus. Ms/Mr Fellowship 2008 are Diane Leblanc from Moncton and Troy Morehouse from Saint John.
- February 24 2008
- Annual general meeting, Parkhouse Inn , Moncton NB, 1PM
- July 16-18, 2010
- 12th Annual Mr. & Ms. Atlantic Canada Leather held on Prince Edward Island